Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #6320 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 06:12 AM
Issues_Sunshyne
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

I read about the Barton and Hamann hing, and of course Barton went OTT but what I couldn't stand was the way Didi was treated like a saint by some people. It takes two to tango and even if Barton was saying ridiculous stuff, people are acting like Hamann wasn't antagonizing him.

This is the same Didi Hamann that threw his moneys worth into the Ballotelli/Mancini trainging ground stuff by saying it doesn't happen, only to have hundreds of pros tweet him about it happening and how he must be living in a dream world.

I've read a few reports on his and Bartons war of words so to speak, and they all say how much of a cock Barton is, but Didi and his antagonizing deserve something said about it. That, and who's to say the facts Barton was saying were true or false?

Joey Barton is the only person who can get stick for trying to better himself as well. He has dipped into and began learning about philosophy and the like, and people go on about it. I say fair play to the lad for at least showing an interest in something like that.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome