Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 12:11 AM   #417 (permalink)
A Dark Knight
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

A Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: R&B Thread

The music industry is filled with a lot of individuals with off the wall (no pun) personalities and quite a few with various personal issues; many of them I am a fan. Someone once told me if I looked at my music/cd collection I would find a collection of "so-called idols" who are/were just as flawed if not more than any other human being although they are incredibly talented and rich. It is a sad thing to known the demons so many of these R&B, pop, soul, and blues artists went through.

On to something a bit happier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post

Freddie was that dude.
Yes he was. I have some Freddie on one my R&B playlists right now next to some Luther, Anita, & Marvin.

This was a hit: