Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #415 (permalink)
A Dark Knight
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

A Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Prince was a bit weird during the 90's. That was when he was going through the whole artist formally known as phase.
Prince has always been different since he first debut really from the way he dressed, performed onstage, and then in the 90s with the name change. In that interview he does mention how he was a bit into his own ego at times so I appreciated his honesty there. No matter how weird or different Prince was I got the feeling he was comfortable in his individuality which is something I feel Michael couldn't/wouldn't accept in himself.

I don't like to always compare Michael and Prince because they really are so different from one another. Michael was more of a pop icon entertainer and Prince was more of a multi-talented artist. The music they made and how they presented themselves was completely different from each other and the biggest similarities between them are they were the two biggest black music stars in the 80s, they are the same age along with Madonna and they all were HUGE in the 80s. I love their music and will always listen to their classics over the years and watch their concerts.
A Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote