Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #1143 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by screw you mcmahon View Post
Well I certainly hope for fans sake who want to see Undertaker/Cena at WM 30 that WM 29 doesn't get 1 million buys. Otherwise look for Rock/Cena III and a rematch of Punk/Taker at WM 30. Let's face it the whole reason Mcmahon booked Cena/Rock II this year is because he got over 1 million buys last year for WM 28. He doesn't care about Undertaker's match this year. Anything he can do to rob peoples' money he'll do it. And as much as Punk/Taker at WM 29 will be an instant classic in my mind, it alone isn't enough for me warrant paying $75 for a WM ticket that I paid for. A match to look for is Lesnar/HHH as that has a classic setup for Orton/HHH at WM 25 and well you know what I'm saying.
Boy, if Taker/Punk manages to pull a classic whie the crowd shits all over Rock/Cena and Lesnar/HHH, this may very well be the most priceless WM after WM 20.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote