Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #6803 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Jeff Hardy Hater
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
WWE needs to sign Samoa Joe ASAP. Have Punk beat Rock, then Joe roflstomps Rock in the EC for the #1 contender. LEGIT badass buildup. Punk/Joe at WM and have Joe win.

Fuck it, I don't care. I miss awesome ROH Joe.

Edit: Realistically, I wouldn't mind Punk/Cena one last time. Especially at WM. I'm sure that's an unpopular opinion. Have an amazing MOTY match and have Punk win....clean. Really cement Punk's title reign and have Cena give him respect. Don't heel up the finish. Then with a huge win and a ton of momentum coming out of the match, might as well give the rub to Ryback (as much as I hate it) and have him beat Punk in a long awesome (I know...a longshot) match on Raw to kick off the new "year" for WWE.

You can either turn Punk or feud him with younger faces. A face Daniel Bryan or Tyler Black against Punk would really help them.
Current Joe sucks, he's obese now, no longer just "the fat dude who is incredibly athletic", he's the fatass with a skirt.

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome