Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #6773 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hardcore Show View Post
Then your going to have one boring Wrestlemania that is pretty much the Cena & Triple H show.
I didn't make the card I'm just telling you what it's going to be. These matchups have been penciled in for quite some time now.

There's positives. If Floyd Mayweather is indeed involved his interaction with Lesnar is going to be fun. I think the 2nd round will be much more personal and more of a street fight. Lesnar can attack Stephanie. There's still alot of room and material to make this an entertaining match.

Undertaker vs Punk. Standard streak match has a better chance at ending the show then you guys might think. The match shouldn't have the title anyways. Rock's putting in the work and Taker wrestles once a year.

Rock vs Cena. It could be good but it won't. I think we all know it's just them giving Cena his win back so I'm not going to pretend like there could be some character development. Now if they did start to tease Cena a heel turn it does have potential.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote