Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #3563 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Just watched their part on Raw last night. Im going to Mania and hope they make an entrance. Just hearing the beginning of their music and seeing so many in the crowd standing up looks freaking awesome. Would be great experiencing something like that.

This Ryback feud really scares me, I understand having Ryback look strong but I just hate how he just throws these guys around for a minute before succumbing to the numbers game. If they wanna push Reigns as a monster and muscle of the group have him be able to stand up to Ryback.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD