Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #6744 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
I think he's 100% winning the title in this run, he hyped it too much for him to just forget about it even with a Lesnar distraction. And because there's no way he's winning the belt after over a decade on a 150k B PPV like EC, Royal Rumble is pretty much a lock the way I see it. Ideal scenario would be for him to lose it at EC due to a Brock interference.
Cena Rock II is pretty much set in stone the only one of Cena, Punk & Rock that is going to come out of this looking good is John Cena and he needs it the least.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline   Reply With Quote