Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sawyer Fulton?

Thread: Sawyer Fulton?
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 09:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Sawyer Fulton?

What I am getting at here is this. If he is as big as they say he is, combined with his background in amateur wrestling he won't be just some big muscle head with no skill. If he picks up the WWE ring work, and combines that with the knowledge he already has he will be a big deal. If he has a passion for wrestling like he says he has in local newspapers then I think this kid could be a huge deal. I don't know how much charisma this kid has, but if he hits the weights, and tones up this guy will be a star. Standing 6'8 nearly 300lbs this guy should be part of the future of wrestling. I hope he has the heart, and drive.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote