Wrestling Forum banner

Sawyer Fulton?

5K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  truk83 
#1 ·
Given the bio on the NXT roster page we know very little about this guy. His amateur wrestling background is nice. I'm assuming his height, and weight are likely misleading. I can't imagine him being 6'8, and 280 plus lbs. Most would say that he doesn't have the look, but I happen to be fine with his normal appearance. He is a big farm boy, who looks like he may be one hell of an in ring athlete. I'm not so certain on his mic skills, or overall charisma. I'm sure he will learn more about the WWE while under contract, and working in NXT. Does anyone have anything else on this man?

#10 ·
What I am getting at here is this. If he is as big as they say he is, combined with his background in amateur wrestling he won't be just some big muscle head with no skill. If he picks up the WWE ring work, and combines that with the knowledge he already has he will be a big deal. If he has a passion for wrestling like he says he has in local newspapers then I think this kid could be a huge deal. I don't know how much charisma this kid has, but if he hits the weights, and tones up this guy will be a star. Standing 6'8 nearly 300lbs this guy should be part of the future of wrestling. I hope he has the heart, and drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.