Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #6698 (permalink)
TheShield
Learning to break kayfabe

TheShield 0 - 49
Default Re: THATS THE PUNK I WANT TO SEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
Are you guys crazy or something? CM Punk running towards The Rock to fight doesn't mean anything. In 2011, Rhodes wasn't afraid to brawl with Orton and 2 weeks after that he was a pussy heel lmao. WWE just wants to give Punk an ounce of credibility before he loses to The Rock at RR. Remember, all heels = cowards. CM Punk is not an exception
Seriously man how rose tinted and bitter are you. You are possibly the most awful poster on this forum. We get you dont like CM Punk but it is unnecessary that you go out of your way on every topic to find something negative to say.

I agree I was happy about him running down to the ring. Its about time he ran towards the fight as apposed to finding every option to get out of one. CM Punk has done a great job of putting Ryback over and their feud is proof that you dont need to beat someone to be put over. I was thinking just before he ran down that Punk needed to say nothing on the mic and just get physical and turn up the heat. Kind of like how The Rock and Stone Cold would have a back an forth series of punches.

CM Punk - Dolph Ziggler - Daniel Bryan - Cody Rhodes - Damien Sandow - Seth Rollins - Wade Barrett - Dean Ambrose - Roman Reigns - Christian - Alberto Del Rio

Shawn Michaels - Stone Cold - Chris Jericho - The Undertaker - Bret Hart - Roddy Piper -- Mick Foley

Yokozuna - British Bulldog - Macho Man Randy Savage - Eddie Guerrero

Samoa Joe - Bully Ray - Sting - Austin Aries

Paul Heyman - Jim Cornette - Paul Bearer

Green for Green

Last edited by TheShield : 01-15-2013 at 08:27 AM.
TheShield is offline   Reply With Quote