Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #6692 (permalink)
The Boy Wonder
King of Swing!

The Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missedThe Boy Wonder probably won't be missed
Default Re: THATS THE PUNK I WANT TO SEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_junkie View Post
Im so glad they are starting to bring back the non-cowardly Punk. I love hiw Punk ran towards a 'fight' like he did with Cena in 2011 and Triple H. The last 5 months, Punk has turned into a cowardly generic heel and its annoyed the hell out of me. But the past couple of weeks hes been different, and seems to be losing that cowardly heel trait that comes with all 'bad guys'. Just by Punk running towards Rock, it hooked me!

Gonna be a good match if they keep it up!
I was happy about this as well. It's going to take a lot of Rock Bottom's to put Punk down at the Rumble.

Hey Smarks, You MAD?
The Boy Wonder is offline   Reply With Quote