Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 05:47 AM   #220 (permalink)
SpookshowTony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

SpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
MILTANK was awesome. But, the biggest twat if you weren't leveled up enough to defeat it to earn the badge early on in Silver/Gold.

You got to give Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald series a try. Those are pretty amazing, imo. Others past it, meh. You can take them or leave it if you ask me.

I remember it took me fucking forever just to beat that bitch's Miltank. I think the move it did was rollout and it would keep doing it. The rage and the overkill of potions I had to buy!

I'm looking at them on Amazon and fuck those prices. Just to get a used handheld and game? I'll see if there's a way to get them. I am interested though.
SpookshowTony is offline   Reply With Quote