Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #14211 (permalink)
SpookshowTony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

SpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Didn't watch but I actually went through that Raw thread (started at midnight, finished at 3am and yes I was bored enough to do it) and that didn't come off as an anniversary show. I want to thank the wonderful posters of WF for their angry posts and the Trish pics (seriously confused when I read that title). I'm all for the return of Super Cena if it results in more violently pissed off posts. I was in tears. Don't know why people set themselves up for disappointment over no legends. Don't read dirtsheets and just go into the show with a clear head. Glad I didn't watch though.