Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #675 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Does playing without armor really help for the whole game. I did that when you suggested that for the Havel fight and it worked but I'd imagine if you get hit the Capra Demon or by a Black Knight then youd be as good as dead. thats why when I first got the game I laughed when reading the manual and seeing the Deprived class wondering who would choose thay weak ass one.

Oh and how different is playing as an agile character. I went through like a Tank but might go light next time. Besides more backstabbing and running faster what are the other advantages.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote