Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #880 (permalink)
A$AP
MCMXCII

A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
Meh, it's really late here (5am), I'm probably not thinking straight and need to sleep anyway. But seriously, people taking stuff too serious here, come on now, chill.
A lot of people in the RAW thread took the same thing I posted here as a joke, knew I wasn't serious, and laughed along with the banter.

And don't come with the "oh yeah, now you claim you were joking" thing at me.
It's about the fact that you come in here immediately after the Raw thread talking about what you and LC "created".

If you're so non-srs about the forum why are you doing pointless shit like that? It makes you look like a faggot.

As CHAMP pointed out, you do shit like that all the time. It's not like this is everyone flaming you for one thing.

Last edited by A$AP : 01-14-2013 at 11:03 PM.
A$AP is offline   Reply With Quote