Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#5,909 ·
Good 6th man for any team eh? So why isn't he in the Nets rotation if he's so good? Surely he's good enough to get minutes over Keith Bogans and Jerry Stackhouse right?
OK that was a stretch for saying he can be a good 6th man for ANY team as he isn't one with the Nets.

Stack hasn't gotten off the bench since the beggining of December and Bogans is hitting 3s at a 40% clip. Nets coaching staff destroyed his confidence and never gave him a chance in Brooklyn. They don't care about their youth and its never been a secret. I have seen Favors get little burn his rookie year

#5,911 ·
Lil Wayne on Miami Heat

Like Michael Jordan, Lil Wayne doesn't forget a slight. Last week, the YMCMB CEO was thrown out of the Miami Heat’s American Airlines Arena for allegedly making a gun gesture at a fan, causing the "long hair don't care" MC to voice his displeasure via Twitter: "So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat."

Considering that Tunechi had become accustomed to sitting courtside at NBA games and that, according to him, he has been banned from all NBA events because of his beef with the team, the I Am Not A Human Being II spitter relayed his feelings on getting snubbed from attending the NBA's biggest weekend of the year in the only way he knew how: onstage at the Beats By Dre afterparty at Houston's Stereo Live.

Chris Bosh's Wife Brushes Off Lil Wayne's All-Star Diss

TMZ has exclusive video of Wayne lobbing lyrical grenades at the Heat's trio of stars and, of course, the NBA: "When I say f-ck you say nba.. When I say f-ck you say the Miami heat."

"You let them ni--as know I'm from the streets so this ain't no Twitter beefin or no online beef, just take it to the motherf--king streets, ni--a. F--k all them ni--as. F--k LeBron, f--k She-Wade, f--k Chris Bosh, f--k all them ni--as, man. And, and, and, I f--ked Chris Bosh wife," Wayne said.

As an exclamation point, Weezy punctuated his incendiary rant with the proclamation that he "ain't Tupac I'm the new pac," referencing the late rap legend known for giving any and everyone in the industry and beyond that dared go up against him the middle finger. Beats' own Karen Civil tweeted that Cash Money's five-star general, Birdman, co-signed his son and longtime protégé on all accounts and issued a threat of his own: "If Wayne say f-ck you, I say MOTHER f-ck you.. Anybody got a problem with Weezy, they got a problem with me.. They can die tonight - Birdman."
What are your thoughts on Lil Wayne's comments towards the Miami Heat?

#5,912 ·
Re: #RossIsBoss

Blatche and Bogans are the only expirings I know of.

Notorious you look at all trades as if the return should provide immediate something another to the Celtics. Maybe they just want to dump salary so they can sign someone in the summer? Maybe they want to tank. Who the hell knows. If they didn't want anyone they wouldn't be talking.

#5,914 ·

Blatche and Bogans are the only expirings I know of.

Notorious you look at all trades as if the return should provide immediate something another to the Celtics. Maybe they just want to dump salary so they can sign someone in the summer? Maybe they want to tank. Who the hell knows. If they didn't want anyone they wouldn't be talking.
Blatche & Bogans are both on minimum contracts. Why should we trade for minimum expiring contracts? That's pointless.

I'm looking at in the long term too. I don't see how Kris Humphries and his 12 mil a year or a player like Brooks who would never crack Doc's rotation helps us long term. Or a late 1st round pick in one of the weakest drafts of the last 10 years.

I have no problem with trading Pierce or KG. But I'm not gonna trade for them a bag of shit. I'd rather let them retire and we get nothing.

#5,915 ·

It likely has nothing to do with any player they will get or any pick they get. More so the money they'll have available for the summer...

That is worth something.

#5,916 ·

I'm not seeing anything positive coming out of trading Pierce for the overpaid Kris Humphries, the overrated Marshon Brooks and a meaningless late 1st round pick in a weak draft.

I'm sure Danny Ainge has a plan. Not denying that. But I'm also sure his plan doesn't require for him to trade Pierce & KG for a bunch of shit trade packages.

Anyway, looks like we're finally about to get some action.

According to Marc Stein, the Rockets have decided to trade Marcus Morris and will pick between two different trade offers. He was held out of tonight's game against the Thunder.

#6,033 ·

Some notes from this morning so far:

- Chicago trying to move RIP but won't include a pick to do so
- Spurs are interested in Reddick but probably don't have the goods to get him (ie. pick worth having)
- Bucks, Suns frontrunners for Josh Smith, Boston a "dark horse"
- Celtics are interested in Crawford, Jordan Crawford that is.
- Toronto is frontrunner to land Telfair...

etc

It would be fucking COOL of Sacramento to clean house and dump all good players, just to troll their soon-to-be new ownership group.
Would mark if the Kings troll Seattle and trade all their good players for scrubs and cash considerations.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
We already had a laugh about this!

#5,927 ·

T-Rob in Houston with Harden? :mark: My favorite player in the NBA starting with my favorite player from the previous draft? Awesome.

#5,930 ·

Notorious Fab Melo sucks. I hope you know this.
I'm well aware that Fab Melo is the worst player in NBA history.

The Kings are legit morons. I've never heard of a team trading a top 5 pick in the middle of his rookie year after not even playing him significant minutes. And it's not like what happened with Favors where they were getting a superstar in return, they traded him for Patrick Patterson and a bunch of scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.