Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #202 (permalink)
Daiko
Hello

Daiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselvesDaiko is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
one hit with a powerful electric type move and it would be LIGHTS OUT though.

Swellow is pretty stacked, that's a fact. No doubt about it.
You'd never get the chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
All of eevee's evolutions are good. I never used a single one of them except for in pokemon conquest. The new ice one, glaceon, is probably the best (on paper he has the highest spc. atk). He is pretty boss.

and I only just now tried to build my team with only high speed pokemon, not including Sunflora. My crobat has 163 speed at level 49, and that fat fucking lapras made him his bitch.
Glaceon or Vaporeon is the best in my opinion. Vaporeon takes hits all day long, but when Hail is up Glaceon is pretty much impossible to beat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
And yet my Electrode can take out a Swellow with one hit of Thunderbolt. Swellow's not going to be out speeding Electrode unless you're running a Choice Scarf..
Stupid Electrode..

AwShit / A$AP / CHAMPviaDQ / why2cj / NemesisDivina
Daiko is offline   Reply With Quote