Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #178 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
I just MS Paint'd it.

Didn't need to since there's someone with it in their sig, didn't see it atm.

Don't talk about getting attention and trying hard to be funny, when you're the one who actually spends time doing paint drawings mocking people with penis and vagina jokes.

And don't talk about being mad or angry, when you did what I stated in the previous paragraph towards mods and admins after you got a warning and got banned twice.
You're right I should be original. Let me think of some original things to do. Instead of spending loads of time with pictures, I could just create loads of new accounts and green rep myself, then tell everyone I haven't had sex for 3 years followed by posting pictures of my cousin or whatever and say I banged her, then try and fit in despite everyone hating me followed by creating shit loads of sympathy stories to try and get people to like me again!

Oh wait thats not original is it? :/

Regarding the last sentence, you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote