Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #1258 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Yeah yeah. I am Soontir Fel, tracker. Also, I am unable to be detected by any investigative roles.

You are widely regarded as one of the most brilliant starfighter pilots the galaxy has ever seen. Though eventually coming to an end, you were once affiliated with the Empire, your unparalleled loyalty clouded their cruel and barbaric practices.

Night 1 I tracked Dan, he targetted Magic.

This is why I wanted to push on him. I found him scummy anyway, but I just thought that Mafia would be more likely to target Magic night one with there being a lack of town roles suiting it. Also, thought I may be able to catch him in a lie or at the very least have him claim a role that didn't fit.

Last night I targetted Roy, he visited no one. Was gonna track LC, but then I figured Scrilla would be vigged and his flip would give LC up anyway. Also, I asked LC why she didn't ask to be tracked to prove her innocence in the hope that she wouldn't shoot, and that is what happened.

You can track me that's fine. It obviously didn't scare anyone from the kill. I wish you would have tracked me.

Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble: