Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #4846 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

You still haven't explained how there's no plot or character development though. I can get why someone might not be a fan of the way it's written with multiple story arcs in parallel that don't get focused on every episode but those reasons for not liking it don't apply here. The whole show so far has basically been developing John and Finch's characters and slowly revealing more and more about them and their past and the plot is pretty clear from where I'm sitting. Won't go into depth to avoid spoilers and end up with a long essay but there's a pretty clear direction with the overall synopsis of the show and the point of every episode.