Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #149 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Real talk?: You're starting to (if not already) reach(ed) kobra-level stalking, if I'm being honest with you.
Lawls. Pull your head out of your arse please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
And I (partially) stand by the comments in that post. Although I do agreeably look like I'm over-thinking and valuing this forum a little too much, at the end of the day, posters do become better over time. Constructive criticism can often improve posters by demonstrating to them the error of their ways, and receive a more warmer response from others.

If you ever feel like I could do better, why not simply take the time, stop acting like a child, and write down some suggestions for me to improve in your most formal manner possible. Not simply telling me I'm terrible, and then leaving me to go lurk some more.

It would certainly help explain why you still have such an obsession over me that's lasted for longer than a year now.
Are you still into microphilia btw?
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote