Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #146 (permalink)
MINGE
how mad are you tho for real

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Real talk?: You're starting to (if not already) reach(ed) kobra-level stalking, if I'm being honest with you.

And I (partially) stand by the comments in that post. Although I do agreeably look like I'm over-thinking and valuing this forum a little too much, at the end of the day, posters do become better over time. Constructive criticism can often improve posters by demonstrating to them the error of their ways, and receive a more warmer response from others.

If you ever feel like I could do better, why not simply take the time, stop acting like a child, and write down some suggestions for me to improve in your most formal manner possible. Not simply telling me I'm terrible, and then leaving me to go lurk some more.

It would certainly help explain why you still have such an obsession over me that's lasted for longer than a year now.