Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #145 (permalink)
Snowman
Moron

Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Recently thought of these two (again, nothing too special):
Your best work:

Quote:
^^Seriously, do I even know you? Have I caused you any problems? No, so please just take that dick out of your mouth and quit dedicating your life's work to having me crucified.

But anyway, before any mods do anything, I want you to take notice at the fact that I have been fine since I rejoined. I have caused no trouble whatsoever, and I can function just fine on the site. That's the thing, you've never given me a chance to redeem myself. That thing with the pictures in the fetishes thread, who even remembers that? I've learned my lesson from stupidity like that and I will take precaution in what I post (which is ironic considering I've just made a thread that most are saying was already made. lolwut?). I hope you can see these aspects of what I'm capable of and look past the bad history between us WF.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote