Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #190 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

I wished I thought the same about that LMS match. Only thing I liked was Big Show's work, but it was coupled with a non-believable & ABRUPT comeback by Del Rio that I washed my hands with it and was done. It's decent at best, but Show worked hard with it. I like Del Rio - plenty as a face too - only I can't say I was engrossed by his comeback or enthusiasm to make me care. Partially b/c I went in expecting a non-finish and I got a random World Championship change.

Simply put, it wasn't for me. Which I almost hate to say as a guy who loves to appreciate work from Big Show.