Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #7656 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Watching Mystery Vortex, I'll post a full review in a day or two once I get through it all, but just had to post about the Sami Callihan/Drake Younger match...

Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger - PWG Mystery Vortex- *1/2
~ Seriously...fuck this shit. I don't even know where to start. I worked out exactly why I hate Sami; he uses the same mannerisms as EUGENE, which would be fine if he was supposed to look like a retard but we're supposed to take him seriously. Eugh. Selling was non-existant, they went to ridiculous levels (trading Vertebreakers and both kicking out of them?), not to mention Drake having a superman kick out at 1 for no real reason after enduring a TON of offense. Not a fan of unprotected headbutts either which they relied upon too heavily. The only reason this doesn't get a DUD rating is because they clearly went all out and didn't hold back, so I have to appreciate their efforts. But no, this was certainly not my cup of tea, the epitome of garbage wrestling IMO. Oh joy, I'll have to sit through the rematches as well.