Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #14176 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

It was a deliberate light hearted exaggeration on my part to joke about how convincing Eddie was in that feud as a pyscho nutjob, but I've always thought of it more as a character documentation on Eddie's part to go alongside the wrestling. He starts out trying to get in Rey's head, offering the hand and trying to outwrestle him. Then his plan falls apart and he grows more violent and unhinged and turns more physical and settles on destroying Rey and trying to win the match that way, only to slowly grow incensed as Mysterio won't be beaten and eventually succumbing to another soul-crushing defeat.