Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #4845 (permalink)
AJ

AJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friendsAJ needs to make some friends
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
I watched season 1. Your man from veronica mars appears, turns out to be this big bad guy, disappears for about 6 episodes, reappears to tell jim caviezel he is back at the end of an episode and then disappears for another 6 episodes.

Amy Ackers arc only lasted 3 episodes as well.

Those flashbacks add nothing from what I saw and there wasn't any real over-arcing story and 90% of it is pure fluff of jim saving some random.
It might not be like other shows in the way their story arc's tend to happen, but in the context of Person of Interest it does develop it's story-lines, I get what you're saying, but it's not the kind of show to have 2 seasons completely attached to a certain character.