Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #217 (permalink)
chucky101
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

chucky101 is an after thoughtchucky101 is an after thought
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
Maybe it does count in UK, but I know other places like USA, don't include DVR ratings. They don't release DVR ratings until the "season" is over.

I remember seeing TV ratings for all tv shows(once you factored in DVRs) in 2012 and some shows got several million extra viewers from DVR ratings. An average show(on national tv) that gets similar viewers as WWE, had about 2-3M extra viewers thanks to DVR. So really makes me think that in USA at least, WWE does have a few million people who DVR Raw.
lol your wrong buddy, another example of people posting so called "facts" that are lies, internet is full of this crap

they have the dvr numbers within seven days, maybe sooner, if you read up on this stuff you will know this, on raw usually about 10-15% watch on dvr, not that big of a number, so there's a little bump, not much though, most watch raw live despite what some think, look at the real websites and real numbers