Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #7655 (permalink)
sXeMope
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

PWG Failure To Communicate

- Joey Ryan vs Ryan Taylor
- Decent opener. A lot of people shit on Taylor, but I don't mind him.

- Eddie Edwards vs Michael Elgin
- This was a really good match. Way better then I expected

- Famous B & B-Boy vs RockNES Monsters
- This was all around a fun match. Commentary added to it. No complaints.

- Sami Callihan vs Davey Richards
- This match was awesome. I don't really have any comments for it, but it was great.

- Rich Swann vs Roderick Strong
- Really liked this. Started slow, but got better as it went on. Very good debut for Swann. Finish was brutal.

- Brian Cage vs Willie Mack
- Sami Callihan was on commentary. At one point he said he broke some chairs, and said it was coming out of his paycheck, and that he's now getting paid 11 dollars and a hot dog, Ian Rotten style. This made me laugh hysterically. Also, Curt Hawkins apparently buys every PWG DVD, which is neat. I really liked this match. I've seen people they didn't like it, but personally I didn't see anything wrong with it.

- Kenny Omega & El Generico vs Young Bucks
- Very good match. Bucks are a great tag team, and Omega and Generico are both outstanding athletes. Matches like this show that tag team wrestling isn't a lost art.

- Kevin Steen vs Ricochet vs Michael Elgin
- For a seemingly filler match, this was great. They did some comedy spots, mostly revolving around Ricochet being 1/4 the size of Elgin and Steen. Ricochet was definitely the star of this match. I've said it before, but Dragon Gate has done wonders for him. Everyone got their shit in, and it was really good IMO. I feel like it could have gone longer though.

XPW Baptized In Blood I

- Supreme vs Kid Kaos
- This was horrible. I like Kaos, he's one of the maybe 5 or 6 guys from XPW who I liked. Supreme, on the other hand. I mean, does he even have any training?

- Johnny Webb vs Messiah
- Honestly this is probably the best match on the show, and even then it's passable.

- Kronus vs Carlito Montana
- Kronus was okay in his prime. He's past his prime here. Another generic, totally forgettable match.

- Axl Rotten vs Homeless Jimmy
- I'm not sure, but during Axl Rotten's entrance, he was letting fans touch the barbed wire axe handles, and I think one of them was Youth Suicide. That's probably the most interesting thing about this match.

- Cronic vs JN (or JM? couldn't hear it well)
- N/A
- Non tournament match. Skipped it.

- Supreme vs Messiah
- Again, Supreme has no business being anywhere near a wrestling ring, never mind being in it.

----I stopped watching at this point.

- Why did I buy this? Watching this made me realize that I really need to re-evaluate my life. Everything I saw sucked, and the commentary was a whole new level of horrible. I could have downloaded this for free, and still feel like I was ripped off. The second tournament came with this, but honestly this show has turned me off from even attempting it.

Currently Marking For

Krimson | Masada | Oi4K | Josh Prohibition | Ricochet | Samuray Del Sol | #NIXON | Chris Dickinson | Ethan Page