Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tag Team Division
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 03:55 PM
SrsLii
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Tag Team Division

I get the impression that they are breaking the Robbies up for Rob Terry's benefit, and that Robbie E will end up right smack dab back in a comedy jobber team but with Jessie this time. Which is all for the best, their chemistry together is LOLzworthy and I'm a fan. Rob Terry can have his face turn and tote The Jaw™ around for awhile and that's fine. Once Tara loses the KO title (whenever that happens) they'll pull her off Jessie's nuts, so this is all just preparation for that. Change is good.

I posted this in the Chavo thread as a result of a derailing conversation, but the only way I see DOC and Knox getting a tag run would be with a face turn/redemption arc first. Like have A&E kick them out for losing all the time/losing their masks/being idiots/cockblocking/not gangraping Brooke Hogan properly/whatever spurious reason, give them a very brief three-week redemptive arc where they win a few matches against A&E (since everyone else does), then toss them in the tag mix as either faces or tweeners.

Is Kid Kash and Gunner as a tag team still a thing? Either way I guess it doesn't matter, more boredom on the level of MexiFail v. Tan&Greasy is not going to solve anything.

So are there any singles wrestlers right now who aren't doing anything and ought to be? i.e. NOT ANDERSON, someone INTERESTING? The roster has gotten really thin with all the releases and no one new in ages, and you can't take anyone out of the X-division because it's in even worse shape than the tag division.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome