Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #7654 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000geraldinhio 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

PWG Mystery Vortex 2012

Spoiler for :

I'll just do a quick review,might do a detailed one tomorrow. Maybe write up the MOTYC.

Dojo Bros vs The Young Bucks

Really fun and great opener,one of the best openers in recent memory. Young Bucks are Immense. Both Strong and Edwards show why they excel as tag wrestlers. Sick finish.

Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger.

I don't care what anyone says Younger is plain horrible. Easily the worst on the PWG roster. I'm not Sami's biggest fan but I can tolerate him given the right opponent but Drake brought out the worst in him. Edwards/Richards from BITW is a masterpiece compared to this. Hated it. Maybe * star for the apron spot. I'm not watching another Drake match ever again. Actually it doesn't even deserve a star.

RockNes Monsters vs Super Smash Brothers (C)

"The PWG titles being the ugliest in professional wrestling" Everyone loves SSB and I'm a fan of RockNes, more so Goodtime. Still find it hard to buy into them as heels,even though Goodtime has a great heel beard. No matter how much I see the "Get Over Here" belly to belly into the corner I still mark. Love it. Nice little match.

***1/2

Joey Ryan vs Scorpio Sky

A nice send off to one of the best heels to ever graze an Indy ring.I think I'm in the minority that will be sad to see Joey leave. The match its self was enjoyable. Some nice nostalgic touches in the match like the lioncock and stuff. I've read that some skipped the match. If you skip any match it should be the Younger one.

I'll watch the rest tomorrow. Very fun show so far. Only gonna get better too.

Also, didn't see this posted.

Last edited by geraldinhio : 01-14-2013 at 02:54 PM.