Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,
View Single Post
post #143 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
SVETV988_fan
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_boy View Post
I don't give a shit about your rep, I'm not happy that you are telling people what they can and cannot Joke about on a section of a forum where it's (almost) no holds barred, if Bully or Woolcock or Deandre Cole or Dual Shock suddenly came onto rants and told everybody "Don't joke about Rape as I find it offensive" I would "go after" them as well
Meh, most of it I ignore. Like I said, I haven't spent alot of times in rants aside from a harmless thread I made last week. Admittedly, the thread mocking the pictures along with seing " GAY" and "HIV" sent me off the deep end. It's a personal thing, and I have every right to "bitch" about it much like everyone else can voice their opinion. Mocking someone's dead relative was the other thing, and what frustrated me was that mostly everyone turned a blind eye to that and kept attacking me instead.

I made my point, and I stand by it. You can keep having your "fun" for all I care.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome