Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,
View Single Post
post #142 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I am seriously appalled,

I gotta be honest, I don't agree with shit SVET has ever said and I don't agree here. I mean, if KKF isn't going apeshit over it, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I understand his way of thinking is different but this isn't the place to be all righteous and say "no, that's so mean" because it won't change anything.

I just don't like how some posters in here rock. When somebody weak like SVET is the punching bag, it's all fun & games. We've seen the same shit before with various posters in the past few months. And in this thread alone, over a 100 posts and MAYBE a dozen are actually addressing him and why he shouldn't take this serious. The rest are either him trying to justify it, people throwing insults out and others repeating those same insults.

But I have to be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't completely melt down and got banned. Hell, during the summer I had a meltdown no less than 3 times a week. And I understand people don't like him, I don't like him either. But is the reason people shitting on him like this because he's weak and sensitive, because it's the cool thing to do or because he has a history of pretty bad threads?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome