Wrestling Forum banner

Things that annoy you?

10K views 167 replies 98 participants last post by  Strongside 
#1 ·
simple thread , what in the world annoys you?

#3 ·
People who eat with their mouths open.

When I have friends over and they need to check their fascebook/ update their status on their phone every five minutes.

When I have an argument with my woman and she brings up shit that happened fifty years ago.

People who shout when I'm right next to them.

People who think I'm being serious when I'm having a joke (happens a lot)

Getting erections at awkward times (like in public)

When the phone rings when I'm in the shower and I race out to get it, and it's a fucking telemarketer.

#8 ·
.Anybody who isn't a liberal usually finds a way to piss me off
.When people say feminism is about equality and most feminists
.When the electricity goes out
.When people spit when they talk
.When good shows get cancelled due to the dumbest of reasons
.Most of all rap music
.People who can't take a joke who need to grow thicker skin
.People who think all cartoons are for children
.People who are religious "religious muslims/christians the most"
.People who hate animals or treat animals as if their lives are worthless
.Egotistical pricks who think they are walking gods
.Spoiled children who hate their families even though their families are good people

#21 ·
People getting in your way on purpose/slowly in your way
Bad manners
Having to repeat myself
The good dying young and the evil cunts living forever

#26 ·
- People talking very loudly in English, and when asked to shut up by teacher, say they did nothing. Repeatx10 for the whole period.

- /r/athiesm being a default subreddit, and then taking claim that they have shitloads of athiest members, due to people simply joining up with Reddit.

- My foster sister's parents, who aren't arriving to meetings and have 7 other kids around the same age, STILL making the argument that they deserve their infant daughter back after 4 months.

- That cringe-worthy presenter for the "Live at the Red Carpet" feature they show at Odeon cinemas.

- YouTube's desire to constantly "upgrade" their interface.

- Human beings overall.

#27 · (Edited)
People Chewing with their mouths open is a HUGE one for me
People on bluetooths at the mall... make you think you crazy when they talking to you
SUPER religious people who cant handle the idea that atheists dont want to be converted.
SUPER conservative people
People who dont understand politics yet feel that they should "educate" you
Guys who have to piss RIGHT NEXT TO YOU when there are open urinals.
Justin Bebier- because come on really?
Talentless musicians getting by for far too long and making far too much
That the Hobbit was a GOOD movie but i still came away feeling like I wanted more from it. cant shake the feelin
Picard doesnt get the respect he deserves in the Kirk V Picard argument (sorry watching First Contact right now)
That Lucas and Disney are Making Star Wars 7..
Women who keep saying they are "fine" when really they pissed as shit
and online wrestling fans who change their minds on guys every other day, or they start a thread one day "should so and so be a heel?"
then the SAME FUCKIN DAY they start a thread called "should that same so and so be a face? or what about a main eventer?"
like i just wanna shake em and say GIVE THEM SOME TIME! Dont Force Wrestling!!!
Im also annoyed that where i just moved to the comic book store is Eh the one where i used to live it was the fuggin shit. so its leaving me lacking

Reactions: WWE Jaiden DBZ
#64 ·
- Repeating myself drives me fucking nuts. I have a very deep voice and sometimes it's hard for people to hear what I say when there is a lot of people around and by the 3rd time I am repeating myself I have to make a conscious effort not to get angry at the person. It's silly, I know.

- Cell phones. I fucking hate them. People become zombies to them and they might as well be surgically attached to them. I'm tired of walking behind people who are texting and they suddenly stop or are weaving from right to left as they text and I can't get by them. I've almost been hit while biking a gang of times from retards who are texting and driving. I've watched people walk off curbs, run into poles, walk out into traffic and walk into doors while texting. NO ONE needs to be that connected all the time. No one. I'm not home? Guess you have to wait until I get home, bitch.

- People with shitty hygiene that train Jiu Jitsu. This is just common courtesy and a lot of fucking people lack it. You just have to accept that you're going to sweat on each other and shit, that's just life when it comes to it. But if you smell like shit and don't shower beforehand and have long nails and toe nails (when rolling it's not uncommon at all to be cut by someone's long ass finger or toe nails), then come on, son. Have some decency. I always make sure to keep my finger and toe nails cut very short and I ALWAYS shower right before going to training. Again, it's common courtesy and a lot of fucking people lack it.

- These fucking Native American assholes who are protesting all over Canada and blocking streets and rail ways. I'm so sick of them being all over the news, banging their stupid fucking drums and singing their stupid fucking songs and dancing around. You can't have it both ways, bitch. They get special treatment because they are Native and the government are pussies when it comes to them. They have been blocking rail ways here for days now and if ANYONE else did it the cops and SWAT would be all over those motherfuckers. If I went and held up a rail way with 5 of my friends, the cops would take us down so fucking fast. But no, because they are Native they don't get touched and the rest of Canada is getting pissed because of this special treatment. Get rid of them all, seriously.

- Weed dealers who smoke too much of their own shit. This highly (no pun intended) annoys me. For the past few days now I haven't been able to get any because then they wouldn't have enough to smoke for themselves. This fucking defeats the purpose of being a fucking dealer and given how much I fucking buy from these people, it's extremely disrespectful. Handle your shit better, you weak bitch. I keep the fucking lights on in your house and you can't sell me 2 because then you wouldn't have any to smoke for yourself? Go fuck yourself, hooker.

#68 ·
- These fucking Native American assholes who are protesting all over Canada and blocking streets and rail ways. I'm so sick of them being all over the news, banging their stupid fucking drums and singing their stupid fucking songs and dancing around. You can't have it both ways, bitch. They get special treatment because they are Native and the government are pussies when it comes to them. They have been blocking rail ways here for days now and if ANYONE else did it the cops and SWAT would be all over those motherfuckers. If I went and held up a rail way with 5 of my friends, the cops would take us down so fucking fast. But no, because they are Native they don't get touched and the rest of Canada is getting pissed because of this special treatment. Get rid of them all, seriously.
A-fucking-men, dude.

#66 ·
I'll start this off ironically (due to the small things that annoy me), as my first is people who take things too seriously. The amount of people I have to listen to on a daily basis at work saying shit like "my life is so hard", "this job is terrible" and various bollocks like that is unreal. I can't help but wonder how stressful your life must be if you can't handle working in the easiest fucking warehouse job ever. We put clothes in boxes. A monkey could definitely be trained to do it and they're acting as though lives at are stake. If you think your job is shit, get a new one - it's not hard.

Seen it mentioned a few times already but people who eat with their mouths open and/or eat loudly. There's no excuse for it unless you breathe like a mong. It's fucking disgusting and I'll eat in another room if I have to, or depending on the person I'll make them eat elsewhere. Only acceptable excuses for this are the genuinely disabled or beyond beautiful - rarely both.

I'm actually going to put something I do myself here, which is unbelievably stupid. It's my use of the '-' symbol. I have no idea what it is called, or when I should actually use it - nevermind!

People who walk slowly or groups of people that block the pavement. There's no reason for either of them, except being old for the former. The amount of times I've had to ask someone to move (politely) is far more than I'd have to if they walked like a normal fucking person. If I'm ignored when I ask politely then I'm going through you.

This somewhat goes in hand with the above and that is people who are rude/ignorant. If I'm talking to you and someone else comes over and you instantly fuck me off and talk to them, don't act surprised when I tell you to fuck off. Those who don't say please when asking for something (doesn't have to be said to me, just anyone in general) or thank you is something that annoys me more than anything. If I've held the door open and you've not said a fucking word then expect me to make shit awkward for you.

Children. I like the children in my family. I like my friends' children. I don't like kids who scream on the train/bus/plane. I'm not putting babies in this as they don't know better, I'm talking kids who're spoilt little bastards who haven't gotten their own way. I'll bundle teenagers into this as the arrogance of them is remarkable and I'll be the first to admit I take great satisfaction in telling them to "shut the fuck up" in the cinema and them doing exactly that.

People who are easily offended. I make sick jokes. If you happen to hear it, don't come up to me and say "you can't say that" because I'll tell you that you're wrong. I'm not going to go up to a person who's kid has just died and make a joke about it. I make sick jokes about a generic person/subject. I remember a Ricky Gervais stand-up where humour/jokes are used to determine how well you're going to get along with someone, which is something I tend to follow. If I make a joke and it's funny then I'd like people to laugh, if you're offended by it then don't bother approaching me as I'm not interested in talking to you and I won't be apologising.

Religion. It doesn't make sense. Genuinely. I really don't get how people can get so into it. You can believe in whatever you want but don't expect me to understand why you do so. I enjoy logic and common sense.

Certain social situations. The moments where you're expected to talk to someone but you have a definitive idea that you won't get along. Or people that insist on small talk. The amount of times I have to listen to "how was your weekend", "this weather is shit" at work is annoyingly frequent - it wouldn't be so bad if that wasn't the only thing we'd talk about for the entire night. A guy genuinely tried talking to me about different types of mops yesterday. Are you having a fucking laugh? I have about 10 close friends who I enjoy talking to. I have family members I enjoy talking to. Notable exceptions to these are; girlfriend/boyfriend of said friends, women I intend on getting to know/fucking - that's it. I come across as a miserable dickhead but this is what keeps me happy and sane.

People who go to the gym and suddenly think they're capable of fighting. I quite like fighting, it's why I'm attempting to get into MMA proper, so when people who have been abusing steroids attempt to fight with me it's only going to go one way. Don't get me wrong, I've only been doing Jiu Jitsu for a few months but I've been boxing for years now and I'm only just incorporating kickboxing into things (looking to learn some wrestling if I have the schedule) so I'm 'better' than the average person when it comes to a fight. I will never look for a fight however, this is what annoys me about those who wear the same t-shirt that they did when they weighed 100lbs less. This is a bit of a funny one though as despite this annoying me, I do take great satisfaction in ending the fights. This one makes me sound like a bit of a tit but it'll have to do.

Last one! People who actually make resolutions. If I want to do something, I don't need to do it on a certain day. If you genuinely have to wait until New Year to start something then you aren't going to do a fucking thing, you could have done it at any time the 12 months prior to it.

In general I come across as an angry person however if I like you then you'll not see me in that way at all.

#74 ·
People who smoke when there walking in front of me.
People who abuse animals.
People who have to be trendy.
People who spit when they talk.
People who talk over my food.
People who can't think for themselves and just copy everyone else's opinion.
People who time waste on FIFA with more than 20 minutes to go.
People who think COD and Battlefield are the best games ever.
People who listen to death metal.
People who believe everything the media tells them.
People who make racist comments on the internet but would never have the balls to say any of that stuff in real life.
People who stare too much.

#80 ·
People who smoke when there walking in front of me.
People who abuse animals.
People who have to be trendy.
People who spit when they talk.
People who talk over my food.
People who can't think for themselves and just copy everyone else's opinion.
People who time waste on FIFA with more than 20 minutes to go.
People who think COD and Battlefield are the best games ever.
People who listen to death metal.
People who believe everything the media tells them.
People who make racist comments on the internet but would never have the balls to say any of that stuff in real life.
People who stare too much.
This.

#87 ·
This. Those people will believe anything.

#105 ·
Oh yes, I was waiting for a thread like this to be created.

- Arriving at the bus/train station just when the transport is leaving, then I have to wait another hour
- When you hit your nose, and can't stop sneezing
- When your hands are cold as hell, and then if you get an itch on your private parts, you can't help but let out a faint girly scream when scratching
- When you blow your nose, nothing comes out, yet you can barely breathe from it
- Waking up with a dry mouth, and breakfast tastes weird for some reason
- When I wake up in the middle of the night to get a snack, and I trip on my boots/shoes on the floor
- When I go for long trips or drives, turn on my Mp4, and I realize it has like 4% battery
- When I'm going to buy some clothes, I find this piece that I completely ":mark:" at, and they have all sizes but mine

Just a few, I'll think of some more later :side:

Reactions: Boulle
#110 ·
Some things that really annoying me on top of my head:

Show offs that thing they are all mighty yet suck. Example someone comes with a shiny car yet its lease and barely can manage his budget.

Peoples voices some are just annoying and to add it up how they talk makes things worse.

People that want to lose weight yet they whine and cry and eat unhealthy.

Texting one of the biggest ones texting someone and than stops texting you out of no where.

#114 ·
Slow walkers are at the top. You're excused if you're not in my way but if you're taking up the pathway with your incessant shuffling even if my oncoming footsteps and general huffing aren't a giveaway, I will barge through you.

People who invade my personal space. Yes, I don't mind you talking to me but get your ugly arse face away as I can see the molecules on your zits you dopey spacka. For the sexy ladies I'll pass of course.

Loudmouths. Just shut up you boring cunt, nobody cares.

Lack of courtesy. A simple please and thank you would be nice. It's one of the reasons I left a semi-decent job a couple of years ago. It's amazing how morale boosting it is to be complimented for work you've done, you know.

People who don't mind their own business. Yes, I'm reading this newspaper, stop peering over my shoulder. Maybe I'm paranoid.

General sleaziness makes me wince.

People who think they know it all.

People who will counter an argument even though it's the EXACT same thing you just said, but worded differently.

Running out of bread.

Running out of beer.

Going out and then finding out the shops are shut so you can't buy anymore ****.

Should HAVE not should of.

Stubbing my toe.

Smelly people.

People who make long lists.

#122 ·
People who take wrestling seriously

You know the kind, their favorite wrestler loses a few matches and suddenly their favorite wrestler is being buried. They talk about how a company like WWE is running itself into the ground and act like they could run the company better than the people who have made more running the company than generations of the poster's family will probably ever have.

People who just randomly hate but never give reasons

I post I'm playing on my 3DS, someone posts that the 3DS sucks, Vita is better and I should buy one. Sales wise, its not better than the 3DS and I own a Vita... Its dusty.

Hybrid College Courses

I have a professor who is going to mark my portfolio at the end of the semester, but I cant ask her for help on creating it because she know nothing about how to create a portfolio. Um, what?

Asshole pervs online

Some guy asked to touch my boob while I was in a Call of duty lobby and talking to my party of friends. If he can explain to me how he can touch my boob through the television, I will let him have a feel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.