Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 20th Anniversary of Raw Discussion FUCK IT... TRISH APPRECIATION NIGHT

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #87 (permalink)
MISTER. WINNING
DEVON WORLD ORDER

MISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official 20th Anniversary of Raw Discussion Thread 1/14/13 **NO SPOILERS**

I expect an Austin appearance to compensate him not being there at RAW 1000, through no fault of his own.

I expect the Rock Concert to be standard. Whatever segment Punk and Rock have tonight I doubt will match their brilliant segment last week but if they do, sheesh this feud is becoming epic in every sense of the word.

The Shield will be expected to possibly announce their Rumble spots and will probably attack Orton and Sheamus leading up to it.

Other things to expect are the Barrett/Steamboat "angle" to continue, I guess. Kaitlyn will finally win the Divas champion (Especially NOW with what's being reported on Eve and her future plans).

This SHOULD be a great RAW. But will it?