Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #7652 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 12:43 PM
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
I love how I pre-ordered Mystery Vortex along with 4 other shows in PWG's holiday sale last month and I still haven't gotten it yet while everyone else is already watching...

Anyways, went over to a local used video games store today (Press Start for anyone on the east coast) and I was SHOCKED at what I found. I was looking for specifically wrestling obviously and I stumbled upon a shit ton of shoot interviews of all things. I didn't buy any, not my cup of tea, but seriously it was crazy. Highspots shoots with Ric & Roddy, Petey Williams, Behind the Scenes at The Bash etc. ROH Straigh Shootins with Christopher Daniels & Ron Killings. I was hoping after seeing ROH titles I'd stumble across an actual show, but unfortunately didn't. Did see ECW Guilty as Charged 2001 though, there's a rare one. My point being, go out and check your local pawn shops and shit people! You NEVER know what you'll find there. :doug
I always check the DVD racks of thrift stores, but I rarely find anything. I found some random indy show that had a bunch of ex-WWE guys on it for $2.99 but didn't buy it because nothing really interested me. Mostly though it's only WWE/TNA stuff. Kind of odd how that store has so many things. Maybe there's a connection between the owner of the store and someone at Highspots. Either that or a massive indy mark kicked the bucket or something. Personally I probably would have grabbed them all because they were most likely dirt cheap, and worst come to worst you could sell them on ebay for $10-$20 each and make some money.

I'm considering pre-ordering DDT4, or I may wait till the February show is released and buying both (assuming it's good). I do know one thing for sure: I'm going to cry like a little bitch at the end of DDT4.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome