Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #7652 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
I love how I pre-ordered Mystery Vortex along with 4 other shows in PWG's holiday sale last month and I still haven't gotten it yet while everyone else is already watching...

Anyways, went over to a local used video games store today (Press Start for anyone on the east coast) and I was SHOCKED at what I found. I was looking for specifically wrestling obviously and I stumbled upon a shit ton of shoot interviews of all things. I didn't buy any, not my cup of tea, but seriously it was crazy. Highspots shoots with Ric & Roddy, Petey Williams, Behind the Scenes at The Bash etc. ROH Straigh Shootins with Christopher Daniels & Ron Killings. I was hoping after seeing ROH titles I'd stumble across an actual show, but unfortunately didn't. Did see ECW Guilty as Charged 2001 though, there's a rare one. My point being, go out and check your local pawn shops and shit people! You NEVER know what you'll find there.
I always check the DVD racks of thrift stores, but I rarely find anything. I found some random indy show that had a bunch of ex-WWE guys on it for $2.99 but didn't buy it because nothing really interested me. Mostly though it's only WWE/TNA stuff. Kind of odd how that store has so many things. Maybe there's a connection between the owner of the store and someone at Highspots. Either that or a massive indy mark kicked the bucket or something. Personally I probably would have grabbed them all because they were most likely dirt cheap, and worst come to worst you could sell them on ebay for $10-$20 each and make some money.

I'm considering pre-ordering DDT4, or I may wait till the February show is released and buying both (assuming it's good). I do know one thing for sure: I'm going to cry like a little bitch at the end of DDT4.