Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE's massive mistake in 2006

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
illachick
Learning to break kayfabe

illachick illachick illachick
Default Re: Wwe's massive mistake in 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevereveragainu View Post
sounds more like chavo to me, with rey it has more to do with the very marketable mask that he isn't really supposed to wear anymore thanks to bischoff
I agree mostly, case in point, they stopped chanting Guerrero's name at Mysterio years ago, but I heard that they still chant it at Chavo in TNA on occasion if that means anything. But more on topic I would love to come in here as the great defender of Mysterio and say you are all wrong but defending him on this forum is a hopelessly losing battle, but even as a huge fan of his I guess I can agree that a Rumble win was a bit much, and there were a plethora of other avenues they could have went if they wanted him with the main title, but damn if I got all my info on Mysterio exclusively through this forum I would think that he was a jobber scrub that should have never made it out of wrestling in churches in Tijuana Mexico, but whatevs thats a rant for another time.
illachick is offline   Reply With Quote