Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 AM   #1170 (permalink)
Chr1st0
Outlaw Country!

Chr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a push
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
scrilla broke his 'PR' and yeah he has admitted to being scum like magic has stated.

i'll take scrilla's information as his best attempt to try and bring somebody down.
no beeps, the plot thickens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Yes he was scum but it never said he was the actual bodyguard, just that he could protect 2 players each night. Never stated he had to specifically target 2 scum buddies.

I never said anything about scrilla, he's more than likely scum, but I don't see anything showing Nov to be scum.
He was the scum bg...

You never said anything about scrilla? He's more than likely scum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
He said he was the rolecop. He's also said he's C3P0, and Chewbacca. He's being a distraction, not exactly hugely scum. You on the other hand...
The scum bg targeted nov, nov backed up scrilla's character claim, there is 2 decent reasons for nov to be scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Scrilla PR doesn't look GREAT. Especially since it appears that there isn't an R2D2 one, which you'd think would be a PR before C3PO. I don't know Scrilla at all hardly though so don't know if this is the sort of thing he likes to do. Magic seems to think he would fake it though. In saying this, C3PO is pretty much a certainty yes? I don't see CP making it a fake claim as it is unfair to town and sort of disregards the entire character side of the game, though didn't someone say that CP likes to do that. Damn, I'm going in circles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
I'm not confirming Scrilla, I stated clearly I didn't like his PR. I'm just saying that CHANCES are C3PO is in the game and chances are C3PO is town. At this point I am going to think he is town for that reason. I'm in no way just going to forget about him and write him off. Damn, everyone always needing concrete evidence to even THINK anything.
Both times he said it would be highly unlikely c3p0 would be a fakeclaim and it would be an unfair fakeclaim. Although he said he thought his pr was fake.