Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE's massive mistake in 2006

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Wwe's massive mistake in 2006

Well, I do agree that Angle Vs Undertaker should have happened at WM. NWO match was incredible, and the WHC triple threat match we got at WM was terrible. I also don't like that Rey's big push to the title was essentially through Eddie's death.

HOWEVER, it seemed pretty clear to me that Rey was getting a big push around the time anyway. Half of 2005 was spent with Rey beating Eddie in pretty much every match they had (did Eddie actually get a single win in that feud?). He was over as fuck too. That being said I doubt he would have won the RR and the the title at WM, but I definitely think he would have won the WHC at some point in 2006.
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote