Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #14109 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Nah. Taker/Brock imo. Don't see Trips fighting Brock again and I never have. Starting to think we might see Hunter involved with The Shield tbh, either them or Punk because there isn't really anybody else with the other 4 taken up.

Tell you what though, if all this leads to a Cena heel turn then I'll happily accept it as the main event. John Cena turning heel to win the WWE Title after a year+ without it in NEW YORK CITY would be the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life lol. The only thing to make it better would be Trips joining him and the two of them going corporate power trip on everybody. Awesome.