Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread
View Single Post
post #187 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:16 AM
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom VII

IWGP World Championship

Hiroshi Tanahashi(c) vs Kazuchika Okada ~ ****

Yep, loved another bout from them yet again. I don't see where the negatives come from, but hey, that's me. Great match with some great work per usual. Always love whenever Okada loses it's b/c he NEVER gets to connect with Rainmaker. Keeps that move sooooooo legit. One and done. Always. (well, sometimes.)

----------

TNA Genesis 2013

Joseph Park vs Devon Hughes ~ ***1/2

I know, I know. A Devon match in here? gtfo. It's a low MOTYC atm, but my cut off for some recs is ***1/2 and thanks to a certain individual this character display was fan-friggin-tastic. No, it wasn't on Devon. It was thanks to the glorious, wonderful, magical Lawyer gone wrestler - you know who he is - he's my man, JOSEPH PARK. Seriously, he's amazing in this role. You couldn't remove the smile from my face during the entire time it was on. arks

TNA World Championship - Three Way Elimination Match
Jeff Hardy(c) vs Robert Roode vs Austin Aries ~ ***1/2

Pretty on some parts. Good flow, good psychology, good story backing Hardy's resilience. Just all around...GOOD. Really good, quite frankly. Ending wasn't quite as strong as I would have preferred, but it worked. No complaints and these guys worked hard to give us something to say Genesis was actually worth seeing for a part of it. Even people who dislike Hardy can't be ignorant to how he's working hard within the company right now. It could be bumped up a 1/4* on a re-watch. It's damn close to that level as it is.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome