Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,
View Single Post
post #96 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:12 AM
i.am.seabs.
i.am.seabs.
i.am.seabs.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
The dude made the post, people gave him shit saying it harsh and unnecessary and the thread was shitcanned by Seabs. It's not like everyone jumped on KKFan and/or agreed with SonoWhatever. There's no need to talk about it any more.
Basically. I don't see the point in the rant. The thread got closed and the OP embarrassed himself. She's posted what she looks like on here before so it's no big reveal and the pics were public anyway so it's not like he's shared private pics with the whole forum.

It sounds like you don't have the balls for this section mate. You're gonna get insulted and possibly offended in here. That's the whole point of having a section with relaxed rules so people can vent and insult if they choose to. Like it or lump it.

I'll leave your thread open for a bit it ranting about injustice and conspiracies makes you feel more at ease but there really is no relevance to your point.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome