Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 05:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friends
Default Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHeadsh0t View Post
I agree on some points, there are guys in this roster that I believe in 2-3 times will be huge (ziggler, cesaro, ambrose etc). They have the talent, now its time to build them into stars which will take time but like I said 2-3 years time WWE will be very very strong in my opinion.
Just like 2012 was supposed to have a very strong roster with MVP, Mr.Kennedy, Morrison, Carlito, Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick ...
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote