Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bl0ndie
Working on my abs

Bl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more seriousBl0ndie needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

I think the roster been starting to grow on me as of late. The problem is it has taken too many years. These guys should have been built up much better and much faster... now im not sure if i like them for their talents or because they're kinda of like vets in their own rights... I mean Ziggler's been here how long now?
(1) Road Dogg (2) Kurrgan (3) The Godfather (4) Goldust (5) Kane (6) Val Venis (7) Prince Albert (8) Billy Gunn (9) Grandmaster Sexy (10) Steve Blackman (11) Al Snow (12) Raven (13) Perry Saturn (14) The Honky Tonk Man (15) Tazz (16) Crash Holly (17) Albert (18) Scotty 2 Hotty (19) The Rock (20) Big Show (21) Rosie (22) A-Train (23) Rob Van Dam (24) Mark Jindrak (25) Bobby Lashley (26) Tommy Dreamer (27) Sabu (28) King Booker (29) Rowdy Roddy Piper (30) Jimmy Snuka (31) John Morrison (32) Dolph Ziggler (33) Santino Marella (34) Finlay (35) Matt Hardy (36) Ezekiel Jackson (37) The Great Khali (38) Daniel Bryan (39) CM Punk

WHO'S NEXT?
Bl0ndie is offline   Reply With Quote