Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??
View Single Post
post #1180 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 03:42 AM
Stadhart
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slam_It View Post
Did a quick google map search for taking the bus from Port Authority and it looks like you have to walk 1.2 miles. 24 minute walk.

I've gone to Metlife Stadium by train from the city and it leaves you right in front of the stadium. Metlife is to your right, and if you're going to RAW the next night the Izod center is to your left. I'd suggest the train.

Heading from Manhattan to Metlife? Take the train.

Step 1: Get your ass to 34st-Herald Square [The B,D,F,N,Q,R,M stop there. Wait. No. The M doesn't on weekends. And that's my local train. Shit.]

Step 2: Take the PATH train to Hoboken [You can use your same Metrocard that works on NYC buses and trains to swipe in to PATH]

Step 3: Get off at Hoboken. Buy a ticket to the Meadowland Complex. Find your track.

Step 4: Board the train. Chant "Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!" until you get there. Approx. 12 minutes.

P.S. If you end up at the wrong 34th street station, that is 34th-Penn [1,2,3, or A,C,E lines] you can still get to Metlife from there via train. You take the NJ transit instead of PATH. Buy a round-trip ticked to Meadowlands Stations. Take first train to Secaucus. Transfer to the Meadowlands train. The End. Full details on the MTA website: http://www.mta.info/mta/sports/meadowlands.html#nyc
I'm going to be getting so lost that weekend considering how bad my sense of direction is

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome