Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500
Default Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

I love the current roster, too, primarily Punk, Ziggler, Sheamus, Del Rio (and I think Cesaro and Bryan will be great, if they aren't now)

Thing is, we don't have someone on the level of Rock or Austin, or even Cena. Maybe, maybe, Ziggler can be that good as a face. He's just so refreshing every time he's out there, and his arrogance is perfect for an anti-hero. He's the only guy I think. Punk got boring as a face (and I love Punk; I cheer for him as a heel), and is just so good as a heel. Other then Ziggler, I don't know.

Oh, and I cannot begin to glorify Dean Ambrose. He shocked me when he opened his mouth during the first Shield interview. He had it before Vince met him. And he's not a funny, cocky heel that so many heel fans like myself fall in love with, he's actually just a cruel, crazy bastard. The issue with him is can a face match his awesomeness as a heel.

Can we just get one face as exciting and unpredictable as Rock/Austin? Just ONE, and the rest of this roster will be enough to support him. That's the question. Sheamus and Del Rio are as old as Cena, and they're not as good as Cena even though I like them more. And Cena's not Rock/Austin.
Top Ten:#1 CM Punk #2 Sheamus #3 Shinsuke Nakamura #4 Brock Lesnar #5 Dean Ambrose
#6 Alberto Del Rio #7 Kazuchika Okada #8 Randy Orton #9 Daniel Bryan #10 Roman Reigns

All-Time: The Rock, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Shinsuke Nakamura
KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote