Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
TheZeroIsTheHero
Learning to break kayfabe

TheZeroIsTheHero is an after thoughtTheZeroIsTheHero is an after thought
Default Re: This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
It's hard to say, since WWE Creative does a lot to make these guys look god awful. Still, I'd say know. None of these guys are even close to being as charismatic as the guys from the past. I'm not even one of the rabid AE marks around here, and I'll say that. Still, we really can't tell right now because the talent is being treated like absolute crap, but I can't see it happening.
Yeah I can definitely see where your coming from, which is why I'm looking at potential, and looking at the people who refuse to get any better of grow, the kofis and zack Ryder's, are definitely the weakest parts of the roster...

But I do think there is charisma on some, are they gonna out rank the top five stars of the attitude era, probably not, but I do believe they are on the same level as the rest of the roster back then...

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley
TheZeroIsTheHero is offline   Reply With Quote