Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheZeroIsTheHero
Learning to break kayfabe

TheZeroIsTheHero is an after thoughtTheZeroIsTheHero is an after thought
Default This roster has the potential to be great and even equal the attitude era.

Please do not think this thread is a troll or to fight over which is better but lately I've realized just how strong this roster can potentially be, and I see myself personally liking a lot more wrestlers now, while it isn't at the level of the attitude era, I don't think it's because the roster is weak but they just don't have that storyline strength and they save really good ones for returning guys as opposed to new talent...

I think the only other problem is that we don't get those matches like what the shield/ryback and team hell no did, which those matches are what really made the attitude era special imo.

But right now, I can definitely say it is a good time to be a fan, I enjoy most of the roster and I think that the future is good for the wwe, and that they won't have to rely on people coming back as much.

The only real issue I honestly have with the actual roster is that they don't have that guy who can replace cena, but that's only one guy and they will find him sooner or later, or does anyone think that there is a guy on the roster who you believe can be the top guy? Not someone the wwe is going for but who you think and would put as your top guy?

So what do you guys think? Is the talent there, or do you think this is one of the weakest rosters ever? Or do you just feel mediocre about it? I'd like to know what everyone's stance is on the roster here and I'd have no problem debating over why I think this roster is close to being one of the best.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley
TheZeroIsTheHero is offline   Reply With Quote