Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #1007 (permalink)
Nov
Fortune's always hiding.

Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Nov, I can't see scum protecting you on Night 1 instead of killing you. You're too good of a player and I think it's foolish role usage to use a scum protective role on a townie. That's basically wasting a protection that scum members want and need for themselves. Not many people were suspicious of Big Man on day 1 so they probably didn't think there was much of a risk in him being tracked or being caught with a role that could bring two scum down with him. I feel like you're reaching big time, here.

It looks like we're in fact dealing with just one scum group so I'm guessing they're pretty large and powerful. Plus it doesn't make sense to give a scum team a role like that where they can't use solely on their team.
The point I am trying to make, is that it would be reckless and terrible risk control for Big to protect two of his teammates. A tracker, a JOAT or any sort of variation (Mikey?) could quite easily have targetted him and there is possibly half of the scum team gone. In relation to me being too good to keep alive, that could also be an excuse for him to try and frame me. Fuck, I know I'm reaching, but really one of these explanations or once I've already made has to be the case. I have been extremely pro town this game too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
Scrilla basically admitted to be scum whilst Nov bought his c3p0 claim until myself and titania called him out on it and he back tracked a bit.
Putting words in my mouth here Christo, I've tried explaining this to you a number of times now. Also, in case you haven't been paying attention in any other games I've played, I am not afraid to stick up for someone I think is town, regardless of if it makes me look scummy. In the same vein, I am not one to put my ass on the line for a scummate, much like nearly everyone else on this site. Think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
If the watcher watches me tonight he/she will more than likely catch scum.
Would say Scrilla is just trying to get you lynched/vigged as one last effort before he dies, still, why didn't you ask for a Tracker to follow you tonight. That would make more sense and be able to confirm you, right?