Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #73 (permalink)
SVETV988_fan
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

SVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
I found the thread in question to be pretty pointless and stupid. Not because of what svetvfan is stating but because it was trying to be a exposure thread and it didn't expose anything. It was also pretty stalkerish.

Truth is, if your going to post your picture anywhere, whether it's Facebook or WF, then you open yourself to ridicule.

I don't mind those disagreeing with me, if people feel differently it's their right to voice reasons as to why i'm wrong. I have no problem with those putting together valid arguments, it's those that choose to defend this shit simply because they don't like the OP is what angers me, and it makes them look ridiculous.

You're talking about exposure, it's about time someone puts exposure on this sort of thing. This place can be a true haven for ill-spirited diatribe, some people here like Rush will make ridiculous claims about my familly, then others will bring people's pictures in the equation to have a laugh at their physical appearance with only a slap on the wrist or no consequence at all. Yet, someone like me makes an honest rant about this type of thing, and idiots come in here trying to make me the fool when they're only making themselves look that way.

I get that this place is a popularity contest with people stroking each other's *****, and it's easy to go after the guy with red rep, but that's exactly the root of the problem.

Once you go Bryan, there's no point in tryin'! - Daniel Bryan